The Cruising Almanac 2019
The Cruising Almanac is an annual publication first published over 100 years ago and long regarded as the perfect on board companion for cruising yachts. Compiled by The Cruising Association and Imray, it covers Northwest Europe from the Shetlands and southern Norway to Gibraltar and West Ireland to the Baltic. For 2019 the text is fully revised. Throughout, there are corrections to the plans and many include major revisions as well as improvements to coverage.
The Cruising Almanac comes with 2019 tide tables with data on 47 standard ports.
Corrections and updates are issued monthly (approximately) and are available from The Cruising Association website. Link below.
Ti potrebbero interessare anche
- Isles of Scilly to Start Point
- Start Point to the Needles
- The Solent
- Selsey Bill to London
- Thames Estuary to Great Yarmouth
- Atlantic France
- Channel Islands, Cherbourg Peninsula & North Brittany
- Western English Channel Passage Chart
- Eastern English Channel
- Western Approaches to the English Channel & Bay of Biscay
- Cabo Finisterre to Gibraltar
- Harwich to Hoek van Holland and Dover Strait
- The Shell Channel Pilot
- Atlantic Spain and Portugal