Grenada to the Virgin Islands
This popular book covering the Caribbean from Grenada and Barbados to the Virgin Islands is a translation from Jacques Patuelli's original French version. Each island is dealt with in detail and pilotage notes are followed by tourist information and the usual data on formalities and facilities. Fully illustrated with plans and photos, many of which are new for this third edition, the guide is packed with interesting and useful background information on the Caribbean- its history, tourism, geography and details on sailing in the islands. The last section of the book, the blue pages, consists of listings of facilities, restaurants, bars, hotels and other information of interest to tourists.
This new 3rd edition is based on the author’s research during 2013. The text, plans and photos have been revised.
‘For sheer navigational detail in clearly-presented chartlets, this guide is unbeatable’. Sailing Today
Ti potrebbero interessare anche
- Caraibi in Barca a Vela
- Puerto Rico to Martinique
- Puerto Rico • Dominican Republic - Spanish Virgin Islands
- Virgin Islands, St. Thomas to Sombrero
- Leeward Islands, Anguilla to Dominica
- Windward Islands, Martinique to Grenada
- Gulf of Paria to Curaçao Passage Chart
- Port of Spain to Cabo Codera
- Sulle rotte dei Caraibi